Friday 2 October 2015

Happy Wonderful Christmas

Hi there and welcome back...

Today's card features the Woodland Embossing Folder and An Open Heart Stamp Set with the beautiful sentiment from the Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set...

 
This card was inspired by one made by Michelle Zindorf, although I have had to improvise as I didn't have all of the products that she used. The gorgeous bird is from An Open Heart Stamp Set, its stamped in Basic Black onto Whisper White card and coloured in with Crumb Cake, So Saffron and Delightful Dijon Stampin' Write Markers. It is then cut out ready to attach to the card.

 
The background has been sponged using Soft Sky, Marina Mist and Island Indigo Inks (I didn't have any sponges so I used my daubers which didn't quite get the same finish), not too bad though.. Then you put it through the big shot in the Woodland Embossing Folder.
The next step is to brayer Smoky Slate ink over the raised trees, followed by Whisper White ink.

 
I hand cut the branch as I didn't have the Among the Branches Stamp Set (it will be on my next order though!!!) I sponged it with Smoky Slate  and Whisper White inks and then stuck it on the card. The tiny leaves are from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar Stamp Set (Very Useful) Instead of the Among the Branches Set ( I so need this set) and are stamped in Pumpkin Pie and Delightful Dijon.

 
The beautiful sentiment is stamped in Basic Black onto Vellum and attached to the card and then I have taken a Decorative Label punched out of Basic Grey card, cut it in half and attached it to the side of the card, then finished it off with some White Candy Dots.

 
I'm still pretty pleased with the final card, check out Michelle's card HERE




Thanks for stopping by have a great day..
Happy Crafting X
 

No comments:

Post a Comment