Saturday 24 October 2015

Hopeful Thoughts Setting Sun

Hello and welcome back.....

Today's card is a little break from Halloween and Christmas....It uses the lovely Hopeful Thoughts Stamp Set...

 
The card base is Chocolate Chip with a Whisper White Mat and then the brayered card.
I masked the sun using a circle punched out of two post it notes, then I brayered from the top in Crushed Curry to just below the sun, then I added some Pumpkin Pie and finally some Cajun Craze.
 
The bottom portion was Brayered first with Old Olive and then Mossy Meadow. The tree was then stamped in Basic Black so its branches overlapped the sun. The sentiment is from the Sassy Salutations Stamp Set punched out with the Decorative Label punch.


 
 To get the mat under the sentiment I punched out two Decorative labels in Rich Razzleberry, I cut one in half horizontally and the other in half vertically and then stuck them behind the sentiment label offsetting them slightly..




Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed today's card....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment