Tuesday 3 November 2015

Believe

Hello and welcome back....


I really love today's card, it's just so Christmassy..... Do You Believe in the Magic of Christmas.....


Today's card is a beautiful brayered card inspired by Michelle Zindorf... The colours are Night of Navy. Island Indigo and Pool Party. The bottom of the card has been masked off with some scrap paper ripped into the shape of hills or snowdrifts what ever you want them to be really.

 
I sponged the moon with White Craft Ink and edged it with a white gel pen, then I stamped Santa and his reindeer  in Basic Black and added sparky magic beneath their feet with a white gel pen.

 
I stamped the trees from the Wonderland Stamp Set in black, using my mask to give different levels. Then I used a white gel pen to create highlights on the trees.

 
Lastly I stamped Believe in black on whisper White and punched it out with the word window punch, I added a second word window behind the white, punched out of Lost Lagoon card.
 
It's so, so pretty it makes me feel all Christmassy.....lol

All the supplies needed for this card are listed below, just click on the picture to order.


Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment