Wednesday 4 November 2015

Curvy Keepsake Wednesday

Hey there and welcome back to another Curvy Keepsake Wednesday....

This weeks box is a little different as its see through!

 
Its made with Acetate sheets, I used Stampin'Up! Window sheets, they go through the Big Shot just like card. I assembled my box using Fast Fuse Adhesive its not invisible but once you have something in the box you can't see the adhesive.

 
I filled mine with Mint Imperials as they kind of look like snowballs. Then I used some of the gorgeous sparkly New White Glitter Ribbon to make a bow and stuck it to a mini peg which I had coloured White.


Then I took some of the New Wooden Snowflake embellishments and heat embossed them with white embossing powder and added them to the peg with some white bakers twine.

 
Then I popped the peg on the box, the great thing about using pegs is that you can take the embellishment off the box without having to disassemble it to get to the contents...

 
If you didn't want your box to be totally see through you could always stamp something on the acetate with White Stazon.

 


I hope you like this weeks box, thanks for stopping by.....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment