Wednesday 25 November 2015

Curvy Keepsake Wednesday

Hello and welcome back to another Curvy Keepsake Wednesday,

This weeks box features the beautiful Wonderland Stamp Set, you so need this set if not for those gorgeous trees then for the Antlers to make your Penguins into Rudolf the Red Nose Penguin....lol.

 
These would be great filled with treats on your Christmas table, or for favours at a winter wedding...

 
I cut out two parts for each box out of Soft Sky card, and then using versamark ink I stamped the trees on each panel of the box, (I masked off one panel whilst working on the other.) Then I sprinkled White Embossing powder over the image and heated it to set it. I did this for each panel individually.

 
Then once all the trees had been done I stamped snowflakes on each panel and heat embossed those with White Embossing Powder too.

 
I stuck each box together using Tombow Glue. Then I cut out two trees for each box out of soft sky card using the Perfect Pines Framelits Dies. I used the smallest tree die first and then I used the die which cuts out little circles on three of the trees I had cut out already to create a little tag.

 
I added some stitch detail to the other three trees and tied them together with White Bakers Twine and attached them to the boxes.

 
And there we have the finished boxes so beautiful, I love them....



I hope you like this weeks Curvy Keepsake Box, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment