Thursday 19 November 2015

Gold Curvy Keepsake Boxes

Hello and welcome back...

I am sharing the Gold Curvy Keepsake Boxes today, I felt yesterday's post was getting a bit long so decided to post the Gold ones today......

 
The first has been made using Gold Glimmer Card and it's so sparkly....

 
I used a Mini Metallic Peg to attach a bow, made from Gold Glitter Ribbon, to the box. That Ribbon is just gorgeous....Just sayin'


I also added the silver star I cut out from Silver Glimmer Card to the peg...

 
Then to finish this one off I cut out Noel from Red Glimmer Card and attached it to the box. It can be used for all sorts of occasions, not just Christmas, depending on how you decide to decorate the box.

 
Oh My! this next box is just so pretty, again if you don't want to emboss the box it looks great as is, but I just love what the Boho Chic Embossing Folder has done to make it just that little bit more special.
 
I teamed it with some Gold Sequin Trim....

 
Then using the same method as yesterday I cut out a Silver Foil Card Star Frame and stuck a Seasons Greeting to it using a glue dot. I may go back and redo the sentiment using Silver or gold embossing powder, I think it will look better.

 
I tied a bow made of 1/8" Gold Ribbon to the Gold peg and attached everything to the box using the peg....
 
These have got to be amongst my favourite boxes so far and definatly on my list for the Christmas Table this year....
 

 
So which is your favourite and have you been inspired to make some gorgeous boxes...I do hope so.
I have listed everything I have used to make these boxes here, just click on a product to go directly to my online shop, if you have any queries don't hesitate to contact me, I would love to hear from you.
 



Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment