Friday 20 November 2015

Snow Friends Christmas Tags

Hello and welcome back,

Today I am sharing some Christmas Gift Tags I have made using the Snow Place Stamp Set and the matching Snow Friends Framelits dies. AND a quick reminder that today is the last day to get 20% off selected stamp sets...don't miss out, to see which sets are included in the offer see my post HERE.
So back to my Christmas Tags....

 
Here is a little box I made to hold the tags until I need to use them, really simple to make. I used a piece of Crumb Cake Card 21 cm x 12 cm and scored it at 8cm, 10 1/2cm,18 1/2cm and 21cm along the long side. Then 2cm along the short side and assemble. This box has no lid as the ribbons from the tags stick out the top.

 
Then I made a belly band and decorated it with the same stamps as the tags, and added some ribbon around the top and bottom.

 
I made 9 tags, 7cm x 10cm, as it meant I got 9 out of a sheet of A4 with no waste.

 
The tags are all basically the same, meaning they all have Merry Christmas stamped in Black at the bottom of the tag, they all have a piece of Red Glimmer card across the bottom and they all have snowflakes stamped across the top. The top of the tag has been punched using the Curvy Corner Trio Punch, both for the rounded corners and the little slot for the ribbon to go through.

 
Then I have decorated them using the Snow Place Stamp Set, here I have teamed the small snowman with the dog from the Hey Girl Stamp set and added a silver glimmer star.

 
Here I have used the Penguin and added the scarf and ear muffs...so cute.

 
Here I used the large snowman and added a scarf and hat and coloured in his carrot nose.

 
Here I put two little snowmen together...


 
This is the back of the tag with To and From and decorated with the little snowman.

 
 
They were a lot of fun to make, they would be great to give to someone or just to use yourself, homemade tags are just so special...
 


Hope you like, thanks for stopping by......
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment