Saturday 7 November 2015

Snow Place Cute & Cuddly.

Hello and welcome back....

Today we are going Cute & Cuddly and if you have seen The Penguins of Madagascar you will get my drift....lol. The stamp set is called Snow Place.

 
And what are they doing inside...up to mischief no doubt.. The base card is Thick Whisper White, then there is a piece of normal Whisper White which has been put through the Big Shot in the Brick Wall Embossing Folder. This has been stuck to the base card using Tombow.

 
Next I cut out a window using the Hearth and Home Thinlits Dies and also a piece of white card to go behind it, then using the window as a template I drew the windows o the card so I knew where to stamp my penguins.

 
I masked each window pane off individually and stamped each penguin at a jaunty angle, then using dimensionals I stuck the window to the card with the penguins on. I used a blender pen to colour the background and their beaks. Then I stuck it to the Brick Wall.

 
I stamped Merry Christmas on to some Whisper White card and added some holly to each end, rounded the corners and popped it onto the card with dimensionals. A little bit of Dazzling Details to he top and bottom of the window finished it off.

 
Cute and Cuddly it is.....
 


Hope you enjoy, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment