Sunday 22 November 2015

Snow Way Card in a Box

Hello and welcome back....

Today I have another card in a box to share with you this time using the Snow Place Stamp Set and matching Snow Friends framelits, along with the Peaceful Pines and matching Perfect Pines Framelits.

 
The card box base has been made exactly the same as yesterday, I made up 3 from a piece of 12" x 12" Real Red card. Then I added a piece of Soft Sky card 3 1/4" x 3 3/4" which I had put through the Big Shot in the Softly Falling Embossing folder.


Then I took some Merry Moments Designer Series Paper, (one 3 1/4" x 1 3/4" and two 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" ) and stuck them to the flaps. I made a banner using the Snow Way sentiment and added some holly which I had coloured using Stampin'Write markers and popped it on the front.

 
Then I stamped and cut out the penguin and snowmen plus accessories and stuck them in the box.
 
Next I stamped and cut out the trees from the Peaceful Pines stamp set and added them to the box. One of the dies cuts little v's in the tree which push up to give a 3D effect, really pretty.
 
And finally I added a little bird on top of the large snowman's candy cane, he's from the Santa's Gifts stamp set and some stars I punched out using the Confetti Stars border Punch.

  
And here's the finished card, so, so cute...



I hope you like, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment