Wednesday 2 December 2015

Curvy Keepsake Wednesday

Hello and welcome back to another Curvy Keepsake Wednesday....

This week I have made the Curvy Keepsake Boxes out of Christmas Designer Series Paper, partly to showcase the gorgeous papers and partly because I needed some boxes quickly....

 
I used the Season of Cheer DSP and Merry Moments DSP, each 12" x 12" sheet is double sided, so you get 12 different designs to chose from in each pack.

 
I made matching tags to go with each box, I cut a longer tag out of Thick Whisper White card and stamped it with the sentiment from the Santa's Gifts Stamp Set and set it behind the DSP tag and tied them to the box with Thick Bakers Twine.











Love these boxes, they are so easy to make especially when you need something in a hurry, fill them with nice chocolates and they go down a treat.....lo


Hope you enjoyed, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment