Tuesday 15 December 2015

Easel Card Calendar

Hello and welcome back....

Today's Calendar is an Easel Card Calendar complete with Post-It notes. I love this one I have one on my desk and each year I just pop a new calendar on it....lol.
This one is for my daughter, hence all the pinkness...


This is really an Easel card with Post-It notes to hold the card open. I started with half an A4 piece of card cut lengthways as before. Then score it at 14.9cm and 7.5cm, which give you the basic easel. I used Melon Mambo card for the base.


Again with this type of calendar you need to choose something that you will love looking at all year, hence the cute pink teddy, I love the way she is holding the calendar. She is a paper piecing teddy and each piece has been sponged before assembly. The mat behind the teddy is Pink Pirouette with a layer of Melon Mambo behind that. I used the Curvy Corner Trio Punch to shape all the corners, even on the Post-It notes. The background is a mixture of Gorgeous Grunge and the Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp sets.

 
 
The sentiment is from An Open Heart, stamped in Melon Mambo, and a little Gorgeous Grunge and some tiny pearls for some prettiness........
 

 

 
This calendar also folds flat for posting, but due to the Post-It notes its not normal postage. Luckily she is home from Uni so I can give it her to take back with her...

 
 
She will love it...
 
I have listed all the products used below so if you need anything just click on a product to go directly to my on-line shop, its open 24/7.


Thanks for stopping by, pop back Thursday for calendar number Three......
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment