Monday 28 December 2015

Happy 18th Birthday

Hello and welcome back...

Today is my Sons 18th Birthday and this is the card I made for him....

 
I used the Build a Birthday Stamp set to stamp the cake stand in Smoky Slate and then I cut it out and stuck it to the card with dimensionals.

 
I stamped the background with the spats from the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp set and the Stars from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar Stamp set in Island Indigo.

 
I used various Washi Tapes to create the layers on the cake and stamped the flag topper on the top in Island Indigo.


I used a new set from the Spring / Summer catalogue to cut out the 18 from Silver card, love the new size.

 
 
Safe to say he loved it.....
 

Hope you like, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment