Friday 18 December 2015

Perpetual Birthday Calendar

Hello and welcome back...

Do you have problems remembering important dates? Well I do, all the time and it drives me crazy. Every year I tell myself I will do better this year and somehow it still runs away from me......lol.  So when I saw this in the Stampin'Up! catalogue I had to get one.

Its called The Perpetual Birthday Calendar Simply Created Kit.

 
 
The kit contains all of these elements, 12 printed calendar sheets, clipboard, banners, accents and alphabet stickers, bakers twine, ribbon, sequin trim, sequins and glitter. It comes in a beautiful kraft box, so you could make it up and give it to someone.

 
I decided to use the instructions provided as a guide, here is the January sheet on the clipboard, I added the matching stamp set to my order, as I really liked it. It has all the months and a background stamp for each month as well which I have used a lot on other projects.




 
As you can see the background stamps are very versatile, you have snowflakes, leaves, flowers, stars, splodges, dots and butterflies.

 
A close up of April, I used the dot stamp and the watercolour wash stamp, along with the April stamp. I added a glitter banner and a feather and an A for April. So pretty.

 
You can decorate the edges and corners, follow the guide or do your own thing theres lots of scope.



 
 
I had lots of elements left over which I can use on cards or other projects.
 
All the products used are listed below if you would like to order this kit and have a go for yourself, just click on an item to go to my on-line store.
 

Hope you liked, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment