Sunday 3 January 2016

Build A Birthday Candles Card

Hello and welcome back...

Today's card uses the Build A Birthday stamp set and also the Cherry On Top Designer Washi Tape.
 
The candles are not stamped they are made using the Cherry On Top Washi Tape...Fun aren't they.
 
My base card is Delightful Dijon, with a layer of Whisper White cut shorter than the card base.
 
I cut the Washi Tape in varying lengths and then stamped the flame in Delightful Dijon on each candle.
 
I added some faux stitching around the edge with my Delightful Dijon Marker.

 
Then I made a little banner stamped with Birthday Wishes in Watermelon Wonder and popped it on the card with dimensionals. To finish I punched out a flower from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and added it to the banner.

 
 The same card but on a Cucumber Crush card base.

All products used to make this card are listed below, just click on a product to order.
 


Hope you like, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment