Saturday 23 January 2016

Rose Birthday Card

Hello and welcome back...

Today's card is kind of a spin off from yesterday's card, as its using some of the parts I didn't use.. waste not as we crafters say.....

 
So this is the Watermelon Wonder rose I cut out, I used in inner bits for yesterday's card which left me this bit. So I stuck it onto some Blushing Bride Card and cut round it.

 
I did the same for the leaves, sticking them onto Pear Pizzazz and cutting them out.
 

 
I used the Curvy Trio Punch to shape the two corners, and stamped random dots on the background.

 
I used dimensionals to stick the rose to the card and added the leave with Tombow. I used the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to add some sparkle all over the rose, and finally I added a few tiny gems here and there.

 
I have listed all the products used below for easy ordering.



Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment