Monday 4 January 2016

Shadow Box Frame Card

Hello and welcome back...

So excited only one more day until the New Spring / Summer Catalogue goes live and the start of Sale-A-Bration, check back tomorrow for more info.

Today however I have a sneak peak at what is to come, It's a Shadow Box Frame card, featuring the Large Numbers Framelits and Balloon Celebration Stamp Set....

 
 
You could just have the Box Frame without adding the card to the back and pop a picture in it for someone. But here I have made a card for my Son's 18th Birthday, it makes it kinda special.

 
 
I love these balloons from the Balloon Celebration Stamp Set, you get two sizes, this is the smaller one, I stamped them in Night of Navy, Pacific Point and Pool Party, then I drew the strings using a Stampin' write marker.

 
These are the gorgeous Large Number Framelits, I cut them out of Silver Foil Sheets, the words are from the matching Number Of Years Stamp Set. (Buy as a bundle and save 15% off the regular price.)

 
I used it again to add some detail to the inside and stamped his name using the Epic Alphabet Stamp Set.
 
The shadow box part of this card uses one sheet of A4, if you would like to know how to make it check out this video HERE

 
Love how this came out and so did my Son.

I have listed all the products used below if you would like to place an order please click on the links below.



Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card - I love the colours you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, blues are my fave...

    ReplyDelete