Monday 18 January 2016

Simply Beautiful Happy Birthday

Hello and welcome back,

This is probably my last Botanical card for a while, although I can't guarantee it, so I thought I would share this beautiful but simple card.

 
The base card is Thick Whisper White and I have die cut the front using the large die from the Botanical Builder Thinlits dies.

 
I then did some random stamping down the edge with the Botanical Blooms Stamp Set and I added some tiny flowers with gems in the middle and used the clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to add some sparkle.

 
I cut the happy out using the Hello You Thinlits and stamped the Birthday using the Number Of Years Stamp Set.

 
Lastly I added a piece of Botanical Gardens DSP to the inside left side of the card, I added some Clear Wink Of Stella to all the flowers and to the Happy.

 
Love it its so pretty....

I have listed all products used below.


Thanks for stopping by.....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment