Thursday 25 February 2016

Birthday Bouquet Day 4 - Birthday Wishes

Hello and welcome back......

Today's card is a floral beauty, it uses one of the pretty floral designs from the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper pack.



The base card is Blushing Bride, with a layer of Whisper White card on top.


Then there is a layer of the Birthday Bouquet DSP which I have added some Wink of Stella to the Blue flowers. I cut the Butterfly out of Blushing Bride Card using the Bold Butterfly Framelits Dies and the leaves I cut out of Old Olive Card using the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies. i covered the butterfly in Wink of Stella Glitter and added some pearls down the center.


I made a little banner out of Whisper White card and used the Banner Triple Punch to shape the ends.



Product List

If you would like to order any of the products used please click on the picture above to go to my online store.
Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment