Friday 26 February 2016

Birthday Bouquet Day 5 - Happy Birthday

Hello and welcome back....

Today I have another gorgeous Birthday Card made using the Birthday Bouquet DSP and the Botanical Builder Framelits and don't they go well together..
 

I started with a card base of Thick Whisper White and added a layer of Mint Macaron, then I added a layer of Designer Series Paper (the stripes). I used my Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to add some glitter to the pink stripes.


I made a little banner using the Banner Triple Punch and stamped the sentiment from the You're So Lovely Stamp set on it in Mossy Meadow Ink. Underneath is a larger banner made using the one of the Floral patterns in the Birthday Bouquet DSP. 


 I cut a flower using the Botanical Builder Framelits die out of Blushing Bride card and stuck it on the card using a dimensional, then I added one of the Botanical Gardens Jewel embellishments to the middle of the flower. I added a leaf also from the same die set and some jewels to the Happy Birthday banner.



Product List


I hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by.....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment