Monday 22 February 2016

Birthday Bouquet - Happy Birthday To You

Hello and welcome back on this very damp Monday....

This week is all about the DSP! ok Designer Series Paper... I love DSP but I am usually guilty of squirreling it away because its too pretty to use...lol. Trouble is I end up with so much of the stuff that I end up giving it away!!!! So this is the New ME a whole week dedicated to the use of DSP, and in particular the Birthday Bouquet DSP which is soooo pretty, lovely pastel colours....



I love the little Ice Cream Cones and the colours Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, Pool Party and a hint of Soft Suede. So my card base is Blushing Bride with a layer of Mint Macaron and the a layer of DSP.


I love too that Stampin'Up! make things so easy by listing all the co-ordinating colours on the pack of DSP and they now sell cardstock packs to match the DSP as well so you don't have to buy full packs of all the colours....yay..


The mat across the card is Mint Macaron with Whisper White on top and I have stamped the sentiment from the Perfect Pairings stamp set on Mint Macaron.


This gorgeous little cone is from the stamp set Honeycomb Happiness and co-ordinates perfectly with this paper. Both the Perfect Pairings and Honeycomb Happiness are FREE with an order of £45 during Sale-A-Bration which ends on the 31st March 2016.

Product List

I hope you have enjoyed today's card, pop back tomorrow for more.....
Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment