Saturday 13 February 2016

Bloomin' Heart Day 6 - 21st Birthday Card

Hello and welcome back...

Today I am sharing the 21st Birthday card I made for my daughter, her birthday was on Wednesday and she does look at my blog occasionally so I didn't want to post it before her birthday and spoil the surprise....lol



The base card is an A4 piece of Watermelon Wonder folded in half, with a layer of Whisper White on top. The next layer is Blushing Bride and is attached to the card with dimensionals.


The top layer is Whisper White which I stamped randomly with one of the stamps from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set and then added some of the tiny flowers from the Number of Years stamp set both in Watermelon Wonder. I cut out the 21 using the Large Numbers Framelits Dies and added them to the card using Dimensionals. I stamped the st next to the numbers also from the Number of Years stamp set.



I cut out two hearts one from Watermelon Wonder and one from Blushing Bride card and added flowers to each one with a tiny pearl in the center of each flower.


I stamped Birthday at the bottom also in Watermelon Wonder and I cut Happy out using the Hello You Thinlits and stuck it over the 21.


I think it is so pretty and I am loving the colour combination even though they are not my fave colours....lol



Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment