Wednesday 17 February 2016

Curvy Keepsake Wednesday

Hello and welcome back to another Curvy Keepsake Wednesday...

This weeks box is all about Designer Series Paper, Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper to be exact, its Free when you place an order for £45 during Sale-A-Bration (which finishes on the 31st March)



I have used three of the six double sided sheets to make these boxes, they co-ordinate with the Flowering Fields Stamp Set.



To give the boxes different coloured sides I cut out the box pieces then cut them in half diagonally across the bottom, then I stuck them back together again but alternating the colours. 

I made little tags with the Decorative label punch, I punched one out of DSP and one out of Whisper White card. I punched a hole and threaded some Bakers Twine through and tied it to the box.


The designs are really pretty... and I especially like the two contrasting papers on each of the boxes.
Product List

To order just click on a product to go to my on-line store.


I hope you like this week's Curvy Keepsake Boxes, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment