Saturday 20 February 2016

Flowering Fields - Celebrate You

Hi there welcome back.....

We are continuing the Flowering Fields theme with today's card and adding a bit of Wildflower Fields as well.

I like this sentiment its from a fabby stamp set called Suite Sayings and is available from the Spring/Summer Catalogue until 31st May...


My card base is Old Olive with a layer of Blackberry Bliss, followed by a layer of Wildflower Fields DSP. I stamped the image in Old Olive and Blackberry Bliss using markers to colour the image, then I coloured in the leaves with Pear Pizzazz and the flowers with Perfect Plum.



I stamped the sentiments in Blackberry Bliss, then using a bone folder I curled the card so it would stand out. I used the Curvy Corner Trio Punch to shape two of the corners of the topper and mounted it on to a piece of Old Olive card and cut the corners to match. I used dimensionals to mount this on to the card.



I wrapped some thick bakers twine around the card finishing in a knot and then I frayed the ends. You can colour the thick white bakers twine using an ink pad or the re inkers, just make sure its dry before putting on you project....lol. 



Product List

I hope you like today's card, Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment