Friday 19 February 2016

Flowering Fields - Happy Bloomin Birthday

Hello and welcome back...

Today's card is so cute and would be awesome for someone who loves to grow flowers or even just look at them. I love to do both but I have to admit I am probably better at the looking than the growing...lol.



I used Cucumber Crush for my card base and then put a layer of Whisper White on top.


I shaped the corners with the Curvy Corner Trio Punch.


I stamped the flowers in Basic Black and used Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and Cucumber Crush Markers to colour them in. I added a tiny butterfly stamped in Basic Black and coloured it in with Basic Black, Island Indigo and Tempting Turquoise.


The pot has been hand cut from Pumpkin Pie card, however I did use a template I had made previously when I made my Gardening Teddies series, this would make a great punch (note to Stampin'Up!) as it comes in two pieces which you stick together. I sponged the pieces in Cajun Craze before assembly and then stuck it on the card with dimensionals.


Love this greeting, it comes from the set Flower Patch (a really awesome stamp set in itself).


Product List
Hope you like today's card, all the products are listed above if you would like to order just click on a product to go to my on-line shop.
Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment