Thursday 18 February 2016

Flowering Fields meet Wildflower Fields

Hello and welcome back...

This is Day 3 of the Flowering Fields stamp set, it has some gorgeous images and it co-ordinates with another Freebie the Wildflower Fields Designer Series Paper. Just a reminder Sale-A-Bration runs until the end of March then they will be gone.....



Today's card has a little bit of both....


The card base is Thick Whisper White card then there is a layer of Early Espresso. On top of that are two pieces of Wildflower Fields DSP, (2/3rds of one design and a 1/3rd of another)

I stamped the little butterfly over the DSP and coloured them in with Calypso Coral and Hello Honey markers.

I stamped the Happy Birthday from Perfect Pairings onto Whisper White card and matted it onto Early Espresso. I stamped a little butterfly on it and coloured it in.



I put a piece of White Organza Ribbon around the card and finished it in a bow. Then I stuck the sentiment panel on using dimensionals.

Product List



I hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

2 comments: