Sunday 21 February 2016

Flowering Fields - They Say Its Your Birthday!

Hello and welcome back..

Its day 5 of Flowering Fields and today's card is really pretty if I do say so....



This is a beautiful stamp set and its great for colouring in, which apparently is all the rage what with adult colouring in books( yikes I got a Game of Thrones one for Christmas...lol)


I used my markers to colour the stamps, the stalks and leaves are Old Olive and the flowers are Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry, Blackberry Bliss and Island Indigo. After stamping the images I then coloured them in with Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Perfect Plum and Lost Lagoon.


I wrapped Linen Tread around the card three times and ended with a double bow. Then I stamped the sentiment on to Whisper White Card and cut it out, I used the corner rounder to shape two of the corners and stuck it on to the card with dimensionals.

Product List
I have added the box of Many Marvelous Markers to the product List as its cheaper to buy the set than buy the separate colour families. You get all four for £99 a saving of £11.


I hope you like today's card, pop back tomorrow for something new...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment