Saturday 6 February 2016

Honeycomb Happiness - Happy Birthday To You

Hello and welcome back....

I think today's card has to be my favourite so far using this Stamp Set, it is just so adorable.



The base card is......yes Thick Whisper White...lol, with some Cherry On Top DSP at the top of the card. 


I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black, I wasn't taken to the Perfect Pairings Stamp set, but having used it quite a bit I'm warming to it considerably.... I used the Heart die from the Bear Hugs Framelits Dies to make the balloons and added some detail using the white gel pen.


I stamped the bird in Crushed Curry on a separate piece of Whisper White card and coloured it in with Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry inks adding some detail with Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black markers. I cut him out and popped him on the card with dimensional. I snipped up his wing so that he could hold the balloon strings.


As I said adorable...lol.

Everything I used to make this card is listed below....


I hope you are enjoying Honeycomb Happiness week, last one tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment