Thursday 11 February 2016

Love Blossoms - Anniversary

Hello and welcome back....

Day 4 of Love Blossoms, I decided to make a larger than normal card (A5) as I think it deserves to be. It's a 25th Wedding Anniversary card.



I started off with Thick Whisper White card base, to that I added a layer of Silver card (Foil Sheet).Then I added a piece of Whisper White which I had Shaped two of the corners with the Curvy Corner Trio Punch.



Next I cut the Heart and flowers out of Silver card and added it to the card using dimensionals, I added gems to the center of each of the flowers.



Then I cut out the 25 using the Large Numbers Framelits Dies and put them on the card with dimensionals. I cut out the Happy from the Hello You Framelits and stuck it over the 25.

I stamped the TH in Basic Grey on the card and stamped Anniversary on a piece of Whisper White card and cut it out with the banner die from the same numbers set. I went round the banner with a Basic Grey marker and popped it on the card with dimensionals.



Lastly I added some random gems for a bit of extra bling......

I have listed all the products used below, it's still Sale-A-Bration so for every £45 you spend you get to choose a FREE product from the SAB Brochure...check it out on-line.



Have a huge Wish List then why not join me, during Sale-A-Bration you can get a totally customisable starter kit worth £160 for just £99, tempted but not sure, contact me more details this really is an amazing offer.
Thanks for stopping by.....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment