Friday 12 February 2016

Love Blossoms - Be Mine

Hello and welcome back to Day 5 of Love Blossoms...

Today's card is a gorgeous Valentines card....



I am so loving this set it just makes creating beautiful cards so easy. I started off with a Thick Whisper White card base, to that I added a layer of Real Red card. The next layer is Whisper White card which I have put through the Big Shot in the Happy Heart Embossing folder and then I stuck i on the card with dimensionals.



I cut the Heart out of Real Red Card and stuck it on the card. I cut out some flowers which I hand embossed to give them some depth and then added some pearls to the centers.


I stamped the banner and the sentiment in Real Red and and cut it out with the matching die. I put it on the card with dimensionals.


Such a pretty card...mmm now who should I give that to!!!!

I have listed all products used below, just click to order...



Hope you like Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment