Tuesday 9 February 2016

Love Blossoms Day 2

Hello and welcome back.....

Today's card is a card for a Best Friend, it could be a Thank you for always being there or a special birthday card...

And of course it has to be in their favourite colours. I used Night of Navy as my base card and also for the next layer as well. I put the top layer through the Big Shot in the  Happy Heart Embossing Folder and stuck it to the card with Tombow glue.


I cut the Heart out of Whisper White card and attached it to the card with dimensionals. Then I stamped and sponged the edges of two large flowers and three small flowers in Night of Navy and attached them to the heart with dimensionals. 


I added some pearls to the center of the flowers, small ones for the small flowers and large ones for the large flowers. Then I stamped Best from the stamp Best Dad Ever onto Whisper White card and then stamped Friend from the Bloomin' Love stamp set next to it. I used the die from the Large Numbers Framelits Dies to cut out the banner and then I went round it with a Night of Navy marker pen. Lastly I popped it on the card with dimensionals.



Love this card its so pretty...

I have listed everything used to make this card below...



I hope you like, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment