Monday 8 February 2016

Love Blossoms

Hello and welcome back to a new week...

This week I am going to be sharing projects made with the Love Blossoms Bundle, which consists of the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Die and the Bloomin' Love Stamp Set.




But don't think that this bundle is just for valentines, oh no think Anniversaries, Mothers Day, Weddings and more it is such a beautiful set you will want to use it on so many things.

But after saying that my first card of the week is a Valentines card......lol.



 So my base card is Thick Whisper White with a layer of Real Red on top.



The top layer is Whisper White which I have cut to size and then put through the Big Shot with the Bloomin' Heart die. I carefully removed the heart and put it to one side and then stuck a piece of Blushing Bride card behind the heart. I used the Curvy Corner Trio Punch to shape two of the corners and stamped the sentiment in Real Red in the bottom corner.



Then I went back to the heart and removed all the tiny pieces from it ( I used the new Big Shot Die Brush it is brilliant for doing this). I then carefully stuck it back into the heart shape on the card.



I die cut some of the flowers from Real Red card and stuck them onto the heart. They are designed to fit perfectly to the flowers on the heart. Lastly I added some gems to the center of each flower.

Such a beautiful elegant die.....

If you would like to order any of the products used just click on the shopping cart at the top of my blog or click on any of the products below to go to my on-line store.



Hope you like, thanks for stopping by.....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment