Monday 15 February 2016

Sky is the Limit - Last Day to Order

Hello and welcome back...

I have had a fab weekend away, I was taking my son to visit Reading Uni and as its a 4 hour drive from here we stayed with my Best Friend for the weekend which was great. We even managed to do a little bit of crafting too, we thought we would use the Sale-A-Bration Freebies that she had which were Sky is the Limit and Flowering Fields, so today I am sharing the Sky is the Limit cards we made.


I really like this card, the base is Night of Navy with a layer of Soft Sky card on top. Then I have added a piece of Whisper White card that I have stamped with the World Map Stamp in Smoky Slate Ink.


I stamped the Plane twice in Night of Navy ink and cut them out, I stuck one on with dimensionals and the other I stuck directly onto the card. I stamped the sentiment onto some Whisper White card and cut it out using the Banner Triple Punch, then I punched two holes for White Bakers Twine to thread through.


I attached it behind the plane and then using a bone folder shaped the banner so that lifted up from the card and then attached it with some Tombow glue.


It's a really great male card...


This card is very similar but instead of stamping the background we put it through the Big Shot in the World Traveler Embossing Folder and then brayered over it with Pool Party Ink. 


The banner was also made in a similar way using the Banner Triple Punch and backed with Night of Navy card. I popped it on to the card with dimensionals.


I stamped the planes in Night of Navy  and cut them out and attached them to the card as before One on dimensionals and the other direct on to the card.


Another great male card...
This awesome stamp set is only available until the end of today with a qualifying spend of £45, you will kick yourself if you miss out on this one.....

All products used to make these cards are listed below....get your order in quick...



I hope you like today,s cards, thanks for stopping by.....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment