Monday 7 March 2016

Beautiful Ride Day 1 - Congratulations You Two

Hello and welcome back....

This week is all about the stamp set Beautiful Ride, I wasn't sure I was going to like this set but I am loving using it, it has such potential...
The first card is this really cute wedding card.



The base card is Thick Whisper White with a layer of Silver Glimmer paper on top. Tip if you don't have any silver Glimmer paper you can use the Freebie Glitter Tape instead.


On a separate piece of Whisper White I stamped the car in Basic Black and coloured it in using a Blender Pen and Basic Black,Smoky Slate and Soft Sky Inks. I used the Just Married stamp and stamped it on the side of the car using White Ink and then went over it with a White Gel Pen.



I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black and then cut it out and used the Corner rounder to shape the corners. Then I punched a hole in each end and threaded some Basic Black Bakers Twine through and attached it to the card.


 To finish off I stamped some little hearts in Basic Black behind the car.



Product List


I hope you like, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment