Thursday 10 March 2016

Beautiful Ride Day 4 - Love Bug

Hello and welcome back to a Beautiful Ride day 4....

I love this cute card, mostly the little dog hanging out of the window, he's so cute.....



I used my new favourite stamp set Timeless Textures to create the background for this card it has some great grungy textures. I used Smoky Slate and Basic Grey inks.


 I stamped the suitcases onto a piece of scrap Whisper White card and coloured them in with a Blender Pen and Pacific Point, Soft Suede and Smoky Slate Inks.


The car I stamped in Basic Black onto some Whisper White card and coloured it in with a Blender Pen and Pacific Point, Smoky Slate and Basic Black Inks. I then stuck the car and suitcases to the card using dimensionals.


Lastly I made a little banner with some Whisper White and Pacific Point card and stamped Love Bug in Pacific Point layered the and stapled it to the card.


Product List

I hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment