Friday 25 March 2016

Easter Treat Boxes

Hello and welcome back..

I have some super cute Easter Treat Boxes to share with you today....



Aren't they just too adorable and so easy to make. I started off by making up all the Curvy Keepsake boxes, which I had cut out of Thick Whisper White card.



For the face, I punched out all the eyes from Basic Black card, using a 1/4 circle punch. Then I punched out all the cheeks from Whisper White card using a 1" circle punch and then the nose's from Pink Pirouette card using the heart from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.


For the tail I used the Honeycomb Embellishments from the Spring/Summer Catalogue, they are just so cute.



The ears are Whisper White and Pink Pirouette punched using the Large Oval Punch, I have cut the pink ones down to fit inside the white ones. Then I stuck them to the box using Tombow glue. I used a White Gel Pen to do the highlights in the eyes.




Product List

Hope you like these little cuties, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment