Tuesday 15 March 2016

Number of Years Day 2 - Cut out numbers.

Hey there and welcome back to Day 2 of Number of Years...

I have to say I really love this bundle, I have used it several times to make numbered Birthday cards, so I am really excited to be sharing a whole week just dedicated to this bundle....
Today's cards using the bit you usually throw away....lol.



I love the use of Washi Tape to make the background, here I have gone for a Black and White theme, I have used the Everyday Chic Designer Washi Tape. I have stuck the Washi Tape directly on to the base card which is Thick Whisper White.


I used a piece of Whisper White card and cut out the 21 which I then stuck over the Washi Tape using dimensionals.


I stamped the Happy from the Number Of Years stamp set in Basic Black just above the 21.


And the Birthday also in Basic Black just below the 21. Lastly I stamped the ST onto a piece of scrap Whisper White card an punched it out with a 1/2" circle punch. I added it to the card using a dimensional.



I made this card in exactly the same way using Crushed Curry as my colour scheme.




Product List


Thanks for joining me..
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment