Friday 18 March 2016

Number of Years Day 5 - Floral Birthday

Hello and welcome back..

I have a really fab card to share with you today, it would be great for any age but I have a 60th Birthday coming up and thought it would be perfect.



The base card is Pool Party with a layer of Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper, then there is a layer of Watermelon Wonder with a Whisper White mat on top. I stamped the leaves twice on the white mat then added some Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride and Pool Party flowers.


I stamped the numbers in Pool Party and cut them out using the Thinlits Dies, I added some glitter to the numbers using the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush. 



I stamped the banner in Watermelon Wonder and then stamped Happy Birthday in Pool Party then cut it out using the Thinlits Dies I popped it on the card using dimensionals.

Product List



I hope you like today's card, Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment