Sunday 20 March 2016

Number Of Years Day 7 - Balloons Galore

Hello and welcome back...

This is the last day of the Number Of Years theme and I have made an A5 card and an A6 card using the same design.

This is the A5 card, the base is Thick Whisper White card with a layer of Silver Foil Sheet and then a Whisper White mat on top.


I stamped the balloons on a separate piece of Whisper White card using the Kissing Technique. What's the Kissing Technique??? Well its where you have a solid stamp like the balloon and you take another stamp like the flower stamp from Birthday Blooms and ink it up and then press the two stamps together which leaves the flower print on the balloon and you then stamp it onto the card. Pretty cool huh...


I then stamped the Happy and the Birthday on a piece of Whisper White and made then into little banners, which I shaped with my bone folder and then stuck it on the card.


I used the stamp from Gorgeous Grunge to add some colour to the background before adding the Banner from the number of Years stamp set which I stamped in Night of Navy and cut out.


I cut out the numbers from Silver Card using the Large Numbers Thinlits Dies and stuck them to the banner using glue dots.


Don't the balloons look fantastic, the colours I used where Pacific Point, Marina Mist, Pool Party and Tempting Turquoise.


Here is the smaller A6 card, its basically the same you just have less space to put everything. This would look great in different colours and using different stamps in the Kissing Technique...

Product List


I love using the kissing technique, I hope you have enjoyed this weeks cards, pop back tomorrow for something new...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment