Tuesday 19 April 2016

Birthday Blooms Day 2

Hello and welcome back....

Today's card teams the Birthday Blooms Stamp Set with Washi Tape.



My base card here Blushing Bride, with a layer of Whisper White card, then a layer of Silver Foil card and lastly another layer of Whisper White.


To the top layer of Whisper White card I have added 3 strips of Washi Tape, they are all Stampin' Up but I think the only current one is the silver one from Everyday Chic.


I then stamped the sentiment in Basic Black on to the card, I also stamped the tiny flower in Pool Party and the cluster of dots in Basic Black.



The flower image I stamped onto a piece of Whisper White card and cut it out. Then I coloured it in using Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi and Crushed Curry markers.


I stuck it on to the card with dimensionals.

Product List


I hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment