Thursday 21 April 2016

Birthday Blooms Day 4 - Celebrate You

Hello and welcome back...

I have another gorgeous card to share today made using the Birthday Blooms stamp set, I just knew I was going to love this stamp set.



I have used Thick Whisper White Card for the card base and then added a piece of Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper on top.


Then I have stamped the flower image on to another piece of Whisper White card, I stamped it four times around the edge using Basic Black ink. Then I coloured the flowers in with Smoky Slate ink and a blender pen and the leaves with Pear Pizzazz ink.


I coloured the center of the flowers with Crushed Curry ink and I added a little bit of Gold Wink of Stella for a little bit of sparkle.


I stamped the sentiment from Birthday Blossoms in Basic Black to finish the card off.

Product List

I hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment