Friday 22 April 2016

Birthday Blooms Day 5 - The Best Day Ever.

Hello and Welcome back....

I think today's card is my favourite so far this week probably because it features Pacific Point my fave colour and my second fave colour Crushed Curry!!



My base card is Pacific Point and I have added a layer of Pretty Petals Designer Series paper.



I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black on Whisper White card and then I have stamped the flower image around the card three times. I stamped the top right image first and then made a mask by stamping the image on a large post it  note and cut it out. I then masked the first flower and stamped the second in the bottom right.


I also stamped the smaller bloom whilst the mask was in place. Then I moved the mask to the second flower and stamped the third flower in the bottom left corner and added another small bloom.


I coloured the images in using a blender pen and Pacific Point, Crushed Curry and Cucumber Crush inks. 

Product List


I hope you enjoyed today's card, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment