Wednesday 6 April 2016

Curvy Keepsake Wednesday - Spring Lamb

Hello and welcome back....

I so love Spring,seeing all the lambs in the fields and we do have rather a lot here in Wales....lol, so I thought I would make a Lamb Curvy Keepsake Box.



Aren't they just adorable, now a lot of the punches I used to use to do my punch art are no longer available so its always a struggle to find something to replace them with but I think I have done really well with theses adorable lambs.


The fluffy tufts on their heads are the smallest flower die from the Bloomin' Heart Framelits with the tiny flower from the Tree builder punch in the middle...cute huh.


The ears are from the Pyramid Pals Thinlits dies and the head is a 2" circle punched out of Basic Black card and then cut down either side. The eyes are the 1/4" and 1/8" circle punches.


I cut the box pieces out of Thick Whisper White Card and stamped them with the curly stamp from the Playful Pals stamp set, then I assembled the boxes and stuck the finished head on to the box with dimensionals.


On the back of the box I added a little tail, made with one of the dies from the Pyramid Pals Thinlits Die set. So very cute...

Product List

I hope you like this weeks Curvy Keepsake Box, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment