Tuesday 5 April 2016

Day 2 Picture Perfect - Beautiful Starfish

Hello and welcome back...

Today's card is very apt for me as I live by the sea, although I have only ever seen two starfish on the beach and that was down the coast from us.. I do love Starfish but would prefer to see them alive not dead!



My base card is Thick Whisper White with a layer of Marina Mist on top, then there is another layer of Whisper White which I have stamped on.


The background is stamped using the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set in Crumb Cake.


I stamped the sentiment from Birthday Blossoms in Marina Mist ink.


I added a piece of the Burlap Ribbon which I had cut and frayed the edges, to the card and then some Linen Tread which I wound around and stuck under the Starfish. I stamped both the Starfish images onto a piece of Whisper White and then cut it out and popped it on to the card with dimensionals.

Product List

I added some glitter using the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush and some Pearls to look like pebbles after I took the pictures, as I decided the card needed a little bit of bling....



I hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment