Friday 8 April 2016

Day 5 Picture Perfect - Beautiful Blooms

Hello and welcome back...

Today's card features the flower image from the Picture Perfect Stamp Set.



The flower has 3 stamps which make up the image, so you can have lots of fun trying out different colours. For this card I chose Pool Party for stamp 1, Bermuda Bay for stamp 2 and Island Indigo for stamp 3.



I stamped the images on to Whisper White card and then cut them out so that I could layer them


The sentiment is from the Birthday Blossoms stamp set, stamped in Island Indigo. You can tell I like this one because I am using it a lot...


I stamped the hummingbird in the same colours and cut it out and added it to the card with dimensionals.

Finally I used my Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush to add some glitter to the flowers and some tiny gems to look like little drops of water.

Product List

I also did a Pink version for my Clippy Bag.....


Whats a Clippy Bag? Well its a clear plastic bag with pockets in for you to put photos, drawings, artwork, anything you want really, I am using mine to showcase cards that I have made.

This is the small one it has as you can see six pockets on each side and the great thing is you can change the pictures whenever you want.


Thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment