Sunday 3 April 2016

Day 7 of Playful Pals/Pyramid Pals - Penguin Fun

Hello and welcome back.

To the last day of Pyramid Pals/Playful Pals, there is so much you can do with this amazing bundle, its hard to stop, so today I am sharing both a Pyramid box and a matching card.



Aren't these little Penguins just adorable, the are just so easy to make along with their matching cards.



I used the pre-scored Note Cards and envelopes, you get 20 in a pack so you can make up a whole bunch of them. I used the dies to cut out the triangle body, white front, wings or flippers,feet, beak and eyes. I stuck them all together before putting him on the card with dimensionals.



I used the Balloon Celebration stamp set to stamp the balloon, one in Tempting Turquoise and Pacific Point and the other in Melon Mambo and Real Red. I then punched them out using the matching Punch. I stuck it on the card using dimensionals.


The Happy Birthday is from the Tin Of Cards stamp set, I really love these particular stamps.



The same card just with a different colour balloon.


The cute little treat boxes are awesome and really easy to make, just cut out two box pieces from Basic Black card and stick them together. Them cut out the flippers, feet, beak and white front using the dies in the set, stick them onto the Pyramid box.



Stamp the eyes onto Whisper White card and cut them out with the die in the set and stick them onto the box....ta daa..all done.





This has been such a fun bundle to create with, I can see me reaching for it time and again..



Product List

I hope you have enjoyed this weeks projects, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment