Sunday 10 April 2016

Day 7 Picture Perfect meets Botanical Blooms

Hello and welcome back....

I love today's card, it's just one of those cards you make and think wow that's gorgeous....lol



So I started with a Crumb Cake base card, then I added a layer of Very Vanilla card on top of which is a layer of Whisper White which I have stamped on.


I stamped the Hardwood stamp in Sahara Sand and then I sponged some Crumb Cake all over it. I then stamped the sentiment in Basic Black in the top left corner, this could be anything to suite, ie it could be a birthday card, I chose Celebrate You from the Birthday Blossoms stamp set.


I stamped the Hummingbird on a separate piece of Whisper White card using Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant inks. I then cut it out ready to attach to the card with dimensionals.


I cut out the flowers and leaves using the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies, I used Crushed Curry, Watermelon Wonder and Pumpkin Pie card for the flowers and Old Olive and Wild Wasabi card for the leaves. I embossed the flowers to give them some dimension before sticking them to the card. I added a tiny pearl which I had coloured black to the center of each flower.

Product List

I hope you like today's card, pop back tomorrow for something new....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment