Saturday 2 April 2016

Playful Pals Card Set in a Case

Hello and welcome back...

Today's project is a set of Playful Pals Cards plus envelopes in a cute carry case.



The case is made using one of Stampin' Up's Stamp cases with a handle attached to the spine, they do make really great little carry cases.


I have made six cards to go in the case with six envelopes which fit perfectly. I used the Note cards with envelopes you get 20 cards and envelopes for £5.50.


All the cards have been stamped using the Playful Pals Stamp set.



For the Rabbit I used Crumb Cake and Blushing Bride inks.



 For the Pig I used Blushing Bride and Basic Black.


For the Brown Bear I used Chocolate Chip and Soft Suede.


For the Panda I used Basic Black ink and white Gel Pen for the Eyes.


For the Cat I used Basic Black, Blushing Bride and White Gel Pen.


And lastly the Mouse I used Basic Grey and Basic Black.


Product List
You can buy the stamp cases 127551 you get 4 cases for £6.25 and I bought Handles from Ikea really cheap, but pretty much any handles will do.


I hope you have enjoyed today's project, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

2 comments:

  1. How much are you selling these for? I'd like to put a order in please for one. They are lovely. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will message you direct, thanks for your interest. x

    ReplyDelete