Friday 1 April 2016

Playful Pals Notepads

Hello and welcome back...

I have some really cute Notepads with matching pencils to share with you today, made using the Playful Pals Stamp set.



I bought the note pads from a local store, they are 4" x 3 1/4" and have 50 sheets of lined paper in them and cost 18p each, the pencils I bought online and were £4.32 for 144 so 3p each. They make a really cute set.



I covered the front of each note pad with Whisper White card and then I stamped the animals using the Playful Pal Stamp set.



The pencils are a natural colour so I covered them with Washi Tape in colours to match the note pads.


Then I popped them in to cellophane bags to finish.





Product List

I hope you like today's project, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment