Friday 29 April 2016

Punch Art Week Day 5

Hello and welcome back to Day 5 of my Punch Art week....

Today's cards are just so cute, I love everything Disney, I'm one of those people who has just never grown up....lol



So I have a Mickey card and a Minnie card, I have used the Note Cards and Envelopes from Stampin'Up!, they are a perfect size for these cute little cards.


I have used the 1 3/4"  and 1 1/4" Circle Punches to make the basic shape, then for the bottom half of Mickey I cut a 1 3/4" circle of Real Red card in half and then added some cute little white buttons.


For Minnie I used a piece of Brights Designer Series Paper for the bottom half and added a cute bow made withe the Heart from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and the small circle from the Owl Builder punch.


 I added a tiny jewel to the center of the bow.


I used the banner stamp from the Number of Years Stamp Set and the matching die from the Large Numbers Framelits to create the banners and used the Sentiments from the same stamp set to finish them off.



The button on Mickey are retired Stampin' Up! ones but any small white button would do.

All products used are listed below just click on any one to order.
Product List

I hope you like today's post, thanks for stopping by....
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment