Monday 16 May 2016

Day 1 The Wilderness Awaits - Happy Birthday

Hello and welcome back

This week I am going to be creating projects using the gorgeous stamp set The Wilderness Awaits, it has four stunning images.





I have used the Stag but haven't really used it that much, so today's card features that gorgeous dog.

I started off with an Old Olive card base and I cut a piece of Whisper White as a mat at the top of the card base then I cut another piece of Whisper White slightly smaller to go on top of the first piece. This is the piece I stamped on.



I stamped the image of the dog on a separate piece of Whisper White using Basic Black ink and coloured him in using my Aqua Painter and Soft Suede ink, then I added some Cajun Craze. I used a Crumb Cake marker to add some shading and then I fussy cut him out.



For the background I created a mask for the hill and then using a sponge dauber I gently sponged Old Olive ink downwards, then I added some Garden Green in the same way. For the sky I sponged some Soft Sky across the top of the card. I used the tree from Lovely As A Tree and stamped it in Garden Green twice on the right and once on the left.



I stamped the sentiment from Remembering Your Birthday in Basic Black at the bottom on the Old Olive card base and added three Basic Black Candy Dots to the opposite side.



 Lastly I stuck the dog to the card and added some grass where he is standing.

Product List

I hope you like today's card, thanks for stopping by...
Happy Crafting X

No comments:

Post a Comment